The 16th Annual IEEE International Conference on RFID (IEEE RFID 2022) is dedicated to the latest developments, research advancements and future directions in RFID technology.
16th Annual IEEE International Conference on RFID (IEEE RFID 2022) covers topics such as:
- Applications & Software: RFID software, middleware, network applications, scientific studies on operational experience of RFID applications, unconventional RF "identification"
- Antennas & Propagation: Antenna theory and designs, channel measurements and modeling, including MIMO, UWB and hybrid RFID
- Energy Harvesting & Wireless Power: Ambient RF harvesting, efficiency improvements, power-optimized waveforms, kinetic, thermal, optical, and other power-harvesting methods
- Circuits, Devices, & Readers: Circuit designs, reader architecture, non-silicon and chipless RFID, multi-reader coordination and interference reduction
- Localization: Performance bounds, novel system approaches, technologies, and algorithms in RFID tag and reader localization, RF tomography and environmental sensing
- Internet of Things (IoT) & Next-Gen Physical Layer: RFID-enabled devices, IoT/RFID system architectures, MIMO, hybrid and UWB RFID systems, novel networking and communication concepts
- Sensors: Integration of sensors with RFID tags, including active, passive, or chipless mechanisms; RFID sensor modeling and analysis, new sensors for RFID
- Protocols & Security: Coding, anti-collision, cryptography and privacy-enhancing techniques, medium/multiple access schemes
16th Annual IEEE International Conference on RFID (IEEE RFID 2022) brings together researchers and scientists working on RFID.
The 16th Annual IEEE International Conference on RFID (IEEE RFID 2022) might be held in United States in 2022.