The 6th Annual Inpatient Medicine for NPs & PAs: Hospital Medicine from Admission to Discharge is dedicated to emphasizes clinical management of hospitalized patients in an interactive, case-based format.
The 6th Annual Inpatient Medicine for NPs & PAs: Hospital Medicine from Admission to Discharge covers topics such as:
- How to provide high-level care to all patients based on the most recent practice guidelines, medical evidence and standards of care
- Rational approach to assessment and management of the high acuity hospitalized patient
- The most recent treatment guidelines from the Surviving Sepsis Campaign and identify patients requiring higher levels of care
- The early signs and symptoms consistent with sepsis syndrome, leading to more rapid initiation of goal direction therapy and antibiotic administration
- Ways to improve mortality rates and decrease recurrent exacerbations for patients with chronic heart failure
- Appropriate diagnosis of patients with acute exacerbations of heart failure and initiate appropriate treatment for hospitalized patients
- Early stroke symptoms and how to improve compliance with the most recent treatment guidelines for rt-PA
The 6th Annual Inpatient Medicine for NPs & PAs: Hospital Medicine from Admission to Discharge will be held in Fernandina Beach, FL, United States on 13-16 Oct 2021.