The 6th Microbiome Movement – AgBioTech Summit is dedicated to Join agricultural microbial engineering and science.
The 6th Microbiome Movement – AgBioTech Summit covers topics such as:
- Discovery platforms to effectively transition between laboratory and farm application
- Complex plant-microbiome communications to influence efficacy and stability of microbial based products
- Creative solutions to advance the utility and viability of biostimulant and biocontrol agents
- Novel and cost effective technology for community identification and functionality analysis
- Successful formulation, delivery and regulatory frameworks to guarantee future development of microbial products
The 6th Microbiome Movement – AgBioTech Summit might be held in Feb 2022 (TBD).