The Mining & Investment in Latin America Summit is dedicated to mining investment and efficiency strategies in Latin America.
The Mining & Investment in Latin America Summit covers topics such as:
- Base and Precious metals review
- Understanding the continent: A macroeconomic and political overview of Latin America
- M&A and Mining: What have been the main trends in current and will there be more deals in next year?
- Reinvigorating the lifeblood of the mining industry: Will exploration make a comeback in next year?
- Navigating your way through a restructuring: What to expect and pitfalls to avoid
- Cutting costs and increasing productivity: How are producers in Latin America looking to finance themselves in next year?
- Development of infrastructure in Latin America: How will this benefit the mining industry?
- How are investment and commercial banks look to service mining companies in Latin America?
- Private equity and mining: How will investment flows shift in the next 6 to 12 months?
- Commodity focus on Lithium in Latin America – what are the opportunities for miners and investors?
- Community relations in Latin America: Going back to basics on the industry’s biggest challenge
- Being creative: What alternative ways can miners finance their projects/companies?
- An overview of the opportunities and challenges of the Chilean Mining sector in the context of low copper prices
- Peru post elections: What are the main objectives of the new Government going into next year?
- What is the investment potential for the Mining industry in Ecuador?
- New government, new directions: What can miners and investors expect to happen next in Argentina?
- Brazil: Will next year see political and economic stability, and will this change the outlook of the mining sector?
- Prospects for growth and understanding the new regulations for the mining industry in Colombia
The Mining & Investment in Latin America Summit brings together attendees from mining companies.