Mining Victoria is a conference dedicated to the advances and future of mining region, and covers topics such as:
- Challenges and opportunities facing miners and explorers in the region
- The future of Victoria’s resources industry
- Supporting government policies and initiatives including the accessibility of world-class geoscience data
- Commodity and investment outlooks
- The operations, projects and exploration opportunities in the region
The Mining Victoria brings together representatives from: government bodies, mineral sands, gold, coal and base metals and industry analysts.