Modern Records Management (MRM) is a 4-day training to become an AIIM Modern Records Management (MRM) Master.
Modern Records Management (MRM) covers topics such as:
- Position records management as a business enabler
- Automate common records management tasks
- Capture records efficiently regardless of format
- Manage records effectively throughout the records lifecycle
- Support privacy and eDiscovery requirements
- Decommission legacy systems and information
- Select and implement a digital recordkeeping system
- Ensure access to digital information over time
Modern Records Management (MRM) brings together:
- Records managers
- IT managers
- Business unit managers
- Other professionals who need to ensure that their organization`s information and records are managed effectively.
Modern Records Management (MRM) will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on 07 June 2021.