The 10th Neurodegenerative Drug Development Summit is dedicated to argeting neurodegenerative diseases and challenging traditional thinking around disease aetiology.
The 10th Neurodegenerative Drug Development Summit covers topics such as:
- Shortcomings in preclinical models to confidently translate into clinical development
- Biological understanding of neurodegeneration and awareness of emerging targets for more promising target identification and selection
- Digital developments for their successful integration into clinical settings for earlier diagnosis
- Neurodegenerative biomarker advances that will improve scale sensitivity and clinical practicality for monitoring disease progression
- Pharmaceutical investment strategies and business models to financially de- risk neurodegenerative drug development
- Clinical trial design for homogeneous, rapidly progressing patient populations allowing for shorter, less expensive trials with more immediate benefit to patients and attractiveness to payers
- Genetic profiling of patients to manage clinical heterogeneity for patient stratification
The 10th Neurodegenerative Drug Development Summit brings together consortia, leading scientists and pharmaceutical business leaders.
The 10th Neurodegenerative Drug Development Summit might be held in Feb 2022 (TBD).