The Neuropathic Pain Therapeutics Summit is dedicated to next generation of non-addictive agents for neuropathic pain.
The Neuropathic Pain Therapeutics Summit covers topics such as:
- Biology & Physiology of Neuropathic Pain to Identify Potential Therapeutic Targets & Pathways
- Accelerate Neuropathic Pain Therapeutics to Patients in Need
- Approaches Harnessing the Neuro-Immune Axis to Tackle Neuropathic Pain
- Preclinical Models & Pain Biomarkers to Demonstrate Mechanisms of Action & Objective Quantification of Pain Therapeutics
- Optimizing Medicinal Chemistry, Safety & Efficacy of Ion Channel Modulators to Treat & Manage Neuropathic Pain
- Molecular Approaches in Human Tissues to Identify New Neuropathic Pain Targets
- Gene Therapy Approaches to Treat & Manage Neuropathic Pain
- Novel Small Molecule Approaches for Pain & Peripheral Neuropath
- The Role of Medical Devices Along the Neuropathic Pain Patient Continuum of Care
- Cannabinoid-Based Pharmaceuticals as Therapeutics for Treating & Managing Neuropathic Pain
- The Competitive Landscape to Accelerate the Next Generation of Neuropathic Pain Treatments to Patients in Need
- Collaborative Opportunities for Industry & Academia to Engage in to Advance Neuropathic Pain Drug Development Effort
The Neuropathic Pain Therapeutics Summit brings together attendees from pharma, biotech and academics.
The Neuropathic Pain Therapeutics Summit will be held on 24-25 Aug 2021.