The New Product Planning Summit is dedicated to key strategies to effectively commercialize a new product in the fields of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical device.
The New Product Planning Summit covers topics such as:
- An effective value proposition using clinical endpoints and patient-reported outcomes
- Product development from discovery through launch to ensure the successful commercialization of a new drug
- Commercial viability of drug candidates
- Overview of organizational structure
- Communication gaps between premarket commercialization and global marketing
The New Product Planning Summit brings together product development teams at biopharma, medical device, and large pharmaceutical companies.