Next Generation Optical Networking (NGON) & DCI World covers topics such as:
- Network convergence-role of optical, OTN, IP, and control plane on the road to improved network efficiency
- Economics andLayout 1 business models – financial and economic analysis related to optical networking and determining the optimum network evolution path for legacy networks
- Delivering cloud and data centre connectivity with optical networks
- Optical transport SDN – Making the business case for Software Defined Networking (SDN) for the WAN transport network
- Scaling and flexibility of the optical network -Flex spectrum/grid and super channels - Innovating beyond 100G and the evolving to TBits
- The evolution of optical networking in mobile backhaul and fronthaul networks
- Delivering High Bandwidth Dynamic Optical Services
Next Generation Optical Networking (NGON) & DCI World brings together attendees from operator companies.
Next Generation Optical Networking (NGON) & DCI World might be held in 2022.