Patent Litigation 2021 is a conference that covers topics such as:
- Analysis of the current policy dynamic with 101 legislation in the pipeline
- Insights to help you navigate the ever-shifting US litigation landscape
- The latest stats from the PTAB one year on from the Supreme Court’s SAS Institute decision
- How SEP FRAND disputes continue to impact licensors and licensees
- How the Supreme Court’s SAS Institute decision and 12 months of changes at the PTAB are changing IPR strategies
Patent Litigation 2021 might be held in Washington, DC, United States in Nov 2021.