Polymer Foam US is a conference dedicated to foam technology and applications in thermoplastic and elastomeric products.
Polymer Foam US covers topics such as:
- Syntactic foams
- Physical foam blowing
- Adapting existing equipment and mold flow design for foam production
- Foam processing technology such as structural foam molding, steam chest molding and sheet extrusion
- Controlling foam structure: microcellular, nanocellular, integral skin, flexible and rigid foam
- Testing and properties of foams
- Reducing material use and weight by foaming
- 3D manufacturing of foam, structural foam moulding, foam extrusion, steam chest moulding
- Compounding additives and materials for foams
- Foamability and properties of polymer materials
- Innovations and cutting edge research
- Key applications and property requirements, case studies and reviews, e.g. construction insulation, packaging, automotive, medical
- Regulations and testing
Polymer Foam US brings together attendees involved or interested in foam.
Polymer Foam US might be held in Pittsburgh, PA, United States in Jun 2021 (TBD).