Polyolefin Additives 2021 is a conference dedicated to polyethylene and polypropylene materials and developments in polyolefin compounding.
Polyolefin Additives 2021 covers topics such as:
- Case studies of the applications of polyolefins from cars and pipes to packaging and medical
- Compounding trends and market drivers
- Performance specifications for polyolefins by application
- Markets and economics worldwide
- Materials offering added-value or cost-reduction
- Compounding and recipes for specific applications, e.g. to reduce fog and odour in automotive, for water contact in pipes or active packaging
- Compounding for different plastics processing methods
- Additives such as antistatic agents, heat and UV stabilisers, impact modifiers, clarifying agents, blowing agents, brightness agents, impact modifiers, anti-blocking agents, antioxidants, antimicrobial agents, flame retardants, oxygen scavengers, fillers and processing aids
- Incorporating fibres in composites: glass, carbon and natural fibres
- New technology
- Properties, regulations (e.g. REACH, FDA), testing, standards and quality control worldwide
- Innovations in the polyolefin industry
- Compounding and using recyclate
Polyolefin Additives 2021 brings together leading experts, end users, raw materials suppliers, compounders and plastics processors.
Polyolefin Additives 2021 might be held in Vienna, Austria in 2021.