6th Annual PREDiCT: Tumor Models San Francisco is a conference that provides an insight on how to best recapitulate the human Tumor microenvironment in your preclinical models.
6th Annual PREDiCT: Tumor Models San Francisco covers topics such as:
- How to Utilise CRISPR to Accurately Model Clinical Tumor Subtypes Through Insights From Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cypre`s Innovative use of 3D Tumor Models Built with Scalable Bioprinting Technology to Improve Cancer Drug Development
- How Genentech Are Understanding T cell Exhaustion in Common Syngeneic Tumor Models to better define T-cell functionality
- How Takeda leverage the data from pre-clinical studies and minimize translational failures
- How to test reprogrammed TILs in In vivo mice model with insights from the University of Pittsburgh
- How to overcome the limitations of immune-compromised mice with Eureka`s perspective
6th Annual PREDiCT: Tumor Models San Francisco might be held in San Francisco, CA, United States in Jan 2022.