The 26th Annual Primary Care in Paradise is dedicated to a broad range of therapeutic areas commonly encountered in the primary care practice with a focus on nephrology, cardiology, infectious disease, pain management, dermatology, and other diseases as well as the history and current science of a variety of specialty areas.
The 26th Annual Primary Care in Paradise covers topics such as:
- Current trends in preventive health care and patient care strategies
- The history, science and evidence of commonly encountered therapeutic areas
- Comprehensive treatment program for various health issues, coordinating other team members within the practice to support the patient care strategy
- Frequently encountered medical conditions using office examinations and formal diagnostic techniques
- Common overlapping or related conditions
- The specialist referral process: assess when to refer, recognize what the specialized treatment will consist of, and determine the role of the primary care physician in cohesive care and follow -up
- Patients personal responsibilities in prevention and treatment
- Recommend resources for both physicians and patients to acquire additional information pertinent to a range of therapeutic areas
The 26th Annual Primary Care in Paradise brings together primary care physicians.
The 26th Annual Primary Care in Paradise will be held in Lahaina, HI, United States on 22-25 Mar 2021.