Public-Private Partnerships is a workshop dedicated to public-Private Partnerships.
Public-Private Partnerships covers topics such as:
- Identifying & selecting appropriate projects for PPPs
- PPP policies, strategies, laws & units for implementing successful PPP transactions
- Managing & completing PPP feasibility studies
- Models for analyzing PPP projects
- Managing and overseeing PPP procurements & achieving transaction closure
- Financing techniques for PPP to ensure long-term PPP bankability and affordability
- Managing long-term PPP contracts for ensuring service delivery, price regulation, and dispute resolution
- PPP stakeholder management & sustainability techniques
Public-Private Partnerships brings together attendees with job titles such as:
- PPP units
- Government officials
- Project Finance
- Strategic Planning
Public-Private Partnerships is being held on 05-21 May 2021.