The Renewable Energy Power Purchase Agreements covers topics such as:
- Direct the legal design of RE PPAs based on your own company’s risk profile and corporate goals
- RE PPAs to avoid common pitfalls
- Clear incentives for bankable private investments in renewable energy generation
- Lead strategies for the design and regulation of new competitive electricity markets to attract renewable private power investments
- Managing successful renewable power project finance transactions
- Environmental, social & governance (ESG) impact mitigation techniques to ensure sustainability
The Renewable Energy Power Purchase Agreements will be held on 19-27 Jan 2022.