Road Planning, Design and Construction India
created to profile major road projects, and define the key issues,
benefits and challenges associated with the latest technologies, systems
and materials available. This vital event will address the challenges
associated with meeting the huge demand for infrastructure and
“The government is pushing to build 20 km (12 miles) of roads each
day as part of its plans to improve infrastructure in Asia`s
third-largest economy.” Press release.
Unique case studies on:
- Delivering world class roads through innovative designs and technologies
- Attaining swift mobility with safety and security
- Building low maintenance and low energy consumption roads
- Discussing the appropriate selection of technology and materials for road construction
- Addressing the key challenges and solutions associated with project delays
Hyderabad elevated corridor – the longest elevated highway in the country Golden Quadrilateral – the largest highway project in the region Elevated expressway Bangalore – iconic elevated national highway in the country
Road Planning, Design and Construction India is set to be the major platform for road sector experts to engage in a variety of discussions on overcoming construction challenges and effective project management including planning, designing, integrating and constructing road projects in the region.