The Smart Grid Cyber Security Forum 2020 is a conference that covers topics such as:
- CYBER SECURITY FOR THE UK Smart Grid
- The benefits and vulnerabilities of Smart Grid deployment
- Risk associated with two way embedded communications
- Security measures against radical terrorism
- The integration of IT and Operations
- Smart Meter Network risks, and Smart PKI
- Challenges of the Advanced Communications Infrastructure
- Technical strategies and countermeasures
- Hacking techniques and Penetration testing
The Smart Grid Cyber Security Forum 2020 brings together delegates holding a job title such as: Chief Information and Security, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Marketing, Chief Risk and Finance, Head of Future Networks, Chief Security, Leading Architecture, TNO Director, DNO Director, Business Analysis, Director of Strategy, Risk and Business Continuity, Information Security, Head of Engineering Regulatory Strategy, Information Technology and Services, IT Operations, Head of Forward Planning, Head of Governance, Head of Strategy, CEO, Head of Business Development, Head of utilities, Marketing, Managing Director, Head of Architecture, Sales, Director of Innovation and strategy, Head of Security, Director Distribution Automation Engineering, Director of Strategy, Vertical market leader and R&D.
The Smart Grid Cyber Security Forum 2020 might be held in London, United Kingdom in March 2020 (Not Final).