Spine Imaging and Intervention is a course focused on diagnosis, treatment, therapeutic procedures, image-guided diagnostic, evaluation and indications for surgery of the post-operative patient.
Spine Imaging and Intervention covers topics such as:
- Imaging techniques and observations in peripheral neuropathy, vascular diseases of the spine and spinal cord lesions, spine infections and spine tumors
- Key imaging findings in spine trauma and other spine emergencies
- The basics of Regenerative Medicine
- Degenerative changes in the spine and the radiologist’s role in diagnosis of spine conditions and pain management
- What the spine surgeon is looking for in the preoperative and postoperative imaging studies
- Advanced imaging techniques of the spine including diffusion imaging and fMRI