Statistical Analysis for Process and Product Development is a conference dedicated to help scientists and engineers apply statistical methods used assist decision making.
Statistical Analysis for Process and Product Development covers topics such as:
- Apply Hypothesis Testing to test whether two or more groups of data are statistically equivalent or not.
- Effectively summarize data and communicate results with basic statistics and graphical techniques
- Determine appropriate sample sizes for estimation and hypothesis testing
- Estimate key process parameters with associated confidence intervals to express estimate uncertainty
- Apply experiments to determine cause and effect relationships and model process behaviour
- Understand key concepts related to Design of Experiments
Statistical Analysis for Process and Product Development brings together:
- Product and Process Engineers
- Personnel involved in product development and validation
- Quality Engineers