The Testosterone Therapy and Men`s Health Conference is dedicated to men`s health issues, with a focus on testosterone deficiency and its treatment, and other male sexual dysfunctions.
The Testosterone Therapy and Men`s Health Conference covers topics such as:
- The ABCs of testosterone
- The importance of testosterone in male health
- Reducing risks, including cardiovascular disease
- Can testosterone be used in men with prostate cancer?
- Is it low T or natural aging?
- Effective and safe interventions to preserve fertility
- Advising patients on testosterone myths and facts
- The who, when and why of testosterone replacement therapy
- Evidence-based solutions for improving male sexual problems
- Addressing "hormonophobia": What’s the truth?
- Real-world evidence – who’s a candidate for T therapy? Recent updates on society guidelines and recommendations
- Diagnosis and treatment of Peyronie’s disease
- How to handle adverse effects from treatment (i.e., erythrocytosis, rise in PSA)
- Management of complex cases
- Practical pearls from Dr. Morgentaler
The Testosterone Therapy and Men`s Health Conference will be held in Scottsdale, AZ, United States on 04-05 Jun 2021.