The 9th Annual Drug Repositioning and Repurposing Conference covers topics such as:
- Tool sets for identifying repositioning opportunities
- Intellectual property issues relating to new use of known drugs
- Product lifecycle management through new drug indications
- Regulatory issues/timelines and legal frameworks for drug repositioning
- Re-tasking currently marketed drugs through combination therapy
- Drug Repositioning for neglected diseases
- Market potential of drug repositioning
- Case studies
- Computational approaches to drug repositioning
- Technical innovations & challenges of drug repositioning
The 9th Annual Drug Repositioning and Repurposing Conference brings together Directors, Vice Presidents, Associates and Managers who are responsible for:
Business Development, Research and Development, Clinical Development, Discovery, Screening, Preclinical Development, Scientific Affairs, Pharmaceutical Development, Product Development, Toxicology, Chemistry, Safety, Medical Affairs, Genetics, Translational Biology and Informatics
from Specialist Repositioning Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Mid Cap/SME Biotechs, Contract Research Organizations, Venture Capital/Investors, Government/Regulatory Bodies, NGOs/Public Health, Academic/Research Institutes, Law Firms, Bioinformatics Companies and Consultants.
The 9th Annual Drug Repositioning and Repurposing Conference will be held in Washington, DC, United States on 21-22 Sep 2020.