The World Congress 13th Annual Medicaid Managed Care Summit 2020 is dedicated to the Solutions for crucial issues in the Health Care sector.
Annual Medicaid Managed Care Summit covers topics such as:
- Innovative strategies for care coordination and transitions of care
- How to be successful under new Managed Care regulations
- Collaboration to support physicians under revised network adequacy standards
- Integrating carved-out services, including behavioral health
- Focusing on quality and value amidst a system redesign
- Managing contracts with states
- Addressing challenges and barriers to LTSS and HCBS
- Monitoring the growth of Medicaid and the future of expansion
The World Congress 13th Annual Medicaid Managed Care Summit 2020 brings together CEO, CFO, COO, CVice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of Government Programs, Medicaid Managed Care Plans & Health Plans, Community Care Facilities, Hospitals, Home Health Agencies, Long Term Care Providers, Pharmacy, State Programs, Member Services, Medicaid, Disease Management, Network Contracting, Quality Improvement, Sales and Marketing, Managed Care, Medicaid, Health Plan Operations, Quality Long Term Care, Compliance, Eligibility Policy, Managed Care, Government Affairs and Health Services.
The World Congress 13th Annual Medicaid Managed Care Summit 2020 will be held in Alexandria, VA, United States on 27-28 Feb 2020.