The 44th Annual UC Davis Emergency Medicine Winter Conference covers topics such as:
- An approach that is safest and most effective for definitive airway management
- Proper equipment for difficult airway management
- Surgical airway in a can’t oxygenate, can’t ventilate, can’t intubate situation
- Extraglottic devices for oxygenation of patients
- Emerging guidelines and novel testing strategies to differentiate children with serious bacterial illness from children with benign viral syndromes
- Recommended ultrasound techniques at the bedside to identify reversible etiologies of pain, hemodynamic instability, and shock. Interpret point of care US images and integrate findings into medical decision making
The 44th Annual UC Davis Emergency Medicine Winter Conference brings together emergency medicine health care professionals, physicians and allied health professionals.
The 44th Annual UC Davis Emergency Medicine Winter Conference might be held in Truckee, CA, United States in 2022.