The World HR Compliance Summit is dedicated to compliance with employment law and employee data privacy.
The World HR Compliance Summit covers topics such as:
- Impact of Brexit on HR Compliance Regulations
- Best practices on Compliance, Diversity & Inclusion (CD&I)
- Roadmap to a Culture of Compliance
- Overcoming Ethical Issues in the Workplace
- The Future of HR Compliance Software
- Ensuring Compliance in the Digital Era
- Using Technology to Handle Employee Contract Risks
The World HR Compliance Summit brings together attendees involved or interested in:
- Employee Benefits
- Recruitment Laws & Regulations
- In-house Employment Counsel
- Compliance Practitioners
- Employee Contracts
- Law Firms
- Candidate Slates
- Workplace Culture
- Hiring Discrimination
- Resume Screening
- & More!
- Workplace Lawsuits
The World HR Compliance Summit will be held in Berlin, Germany on 27-28 May 2021.