18th World LNG & Gas Americas Summit & Exhibition is a conference that covers topics such as:
- The Evolution of LNG Sales— how are business models adapting?
- How will USLNG Impact the Global LNG Industry in the next 5 years?
- Will LNG as a Fuel Become a Relevant Source of Demand in the Region?
- Financing LNG Development in the US
- Driving LNG Use through Infrastructure and Technological Innovation: How are New Technologies Impacting the LNG Business?
- How Can We Stimulate New Demand? Increasing the Global Appetite for USLNG
- How can the industry secure the human capital needed to achieve its ambitious plans?
- LNG Trading, New Hubs and Pricing
- Stakeholder engagement in LNG projects: Success stories
- How is the shipping sector adapting to new supply coming from the US?
18th World LNG & Gas Americas Summit & Exhibition brings together key LNG buyers and suppliers from across the globe.
18th World LNG & Gas Americas Summit & Exhibition will be held in Lake Charles, LA, United States on 02-04 Nov 2021.