The World Retail Congress covers topics such as:
- The reinvention of retail: how can retailing adapt to a world of unprecedented change?
- How to put change at the heart of the business culture
- The new retail business model to ensure sustainable growth
- How long can bricks and mortar survive?
- How retailers in low growth economies are finding growth
- Learning lessons from today’s multi channel winners
- International growth strategies
- Providing in-depth insight into consumer trends in the key world markets and understanding what they mean
- Update on the fast growth BRIC markets from the insider’s perspective to provide real insight. Special sessions dedicated to China, India, Brazil and Russia
The World Retail Congress brings together retailers from all over the world.
The World Retail Congress will be held in Roma, Italy on 27-29 Apr 2021.