The Global Experts Meet on Condensed Matter Physics is dedicated to the latest research findings in condensed matter physics.
The Global Experts Meet on Condensed Matter Physics covers topics such as:
- Gravitational Force and Dynamics Theory
- Solid State Physics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Particle Physics & Atomic Physics
- Single Crystals & Noval Materials
- Statistical Mechanics
- Soft Matter and Biophysics
- Magnetism & Spintronics
- Superconductivity and Super fluidity
- Photonic Materials & Devices
- Insulators, Semiconductor & Dielectric Material
- Glasses, Ceramics, Polymers & Composites
- Graphene and other Carbon Structures
- Computational methods and Applied Physics
- Nanostructures and nanomaterials
- Quantum Phase Transitions
- Theoretical Physics/ Black Hole Physics
- Electronic Structure & Phonons
- X-Ray Diffraction
- Theoretical and Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
The Global Experts Meet on Condensed Matter Physics brings together researchers, students, industrialists and academic professionals.
The Global Experts Meet on Condensed Matter Physics will be held in Dubai on 07-09 November 2022.