The 12th Munich Vascular Conference (MVC 2023) covers topics such as:
- Clinical issues and patient care
- Basic science and simulation
- Wall instability in aortic aneurysms
- Biological aspects of plaque vulnerability of the carotid bifuraction
- Update on clinical trials in open aortic surgery and endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR) with or without fenestrated and/or branched grafts, carotid surgery (CEA) and carotid stenting (CAS)
- Current status of finite-element-simulation (FEM) and endovascular navigation
- Theory and practice of the clinical and academic education of vascular specialists
- Positive and negative aspects of any form of centralization of vascular services (especially for aortic and cerebrovascular diseases)
The 12th Munich Vascular Conference (MVC 2023) brings together clinical researches from neurology, vascular/cardiovascular surgery, angiology, cardiology and anesthesiology.
The 12th Munich Vascular Conference (MVC 2023) might be held in Munich in 2023.