The 5th Neuroimmunology Drug Development is focused on the best strategies and most innovative technologies to aid future neuroimmunological research.
The 5th Neuroimmunology Drug Development covers topics such as:
- Developing fundamental understanding of neuroimmune responses & neuroinflammatory targets
- Leveraging in vitro preclinical models to recapitulate all hallmarks of human neuroinflammatory cells
- Neuroimmunology beyond neuroinflammation: uncovering new opportunities & challenges
- Applying a multiomics approach to uncover the role of ripk1 in microglia during demyelination
- Subverting the blood-brain barrier as an obstacle to neuroimmunology drug development
- Revolutionizing neuroinflammatory biomarker development to accelerate symptom recognition, diagnosis & progression
- Deconstructing in vivo models to simulate human neuroimmune activation & cns inflammation
The 5th Neuroimmunology Drug Development will be held in Boston on 25-27 April 2023.