The 5th Neuroimmunology Drug Development Summit is focused on the best strategies and most innovative technologies to aid future neuroimmunological research.
The 5th Neuroimmunology Drug Development Summit covers topics such as:
- Developing fundamental understanding of neuroimmune responses & neuroinflammatory targets
- Leveraging in vitro preclinical models to recapitulate all hallmarks of human neuroinflammatory cells
- Neuroimmunology beyond neuroinflammation: uncovering new opportunities & challenges
- Applying a multiomics approach to uncover the role of ripk1 in microglia during demyelination
- Subverting the blood-brain barrier as an obstacle to neuroimmunology drug development
- Revolutionizing neuroinflammatory biomarker development to accelerate symptom recognition, diagnosis & progression
- Deconstructing in vivo models to simulate human neuroimmune activation & cns inflammation
The 5th Neuroimmunology Drug Development Summit might be held in Aug 2024.