The Allogeneic Cell Therapies Summit 2023 is dedicated to the acceleration to market off-the-shelf therapies to benefit patients.
The Allogeneic Cell Therapies Summit 2023 covers topics such as:
- The need for effective cold chain supply to ensure allogeneic cell therapies are delivered to patients without losing desired characteristics
- Automation as a means to reduce the cost of allogeneic cell therapies
- The capabilities of genetic engineering to create bespoke allogeneic cell therapies
- Means to commercialize allogeneic cell therapies with effective scale up/scale out
- The need for comparability and analytical tools to assist process development
The Allogeneic Cell Therapies Summit 2023 will be held in Boston on 22-25 May 2023.