The 35th Annual FIRST Conference 2023 is dedicated to incident response and security.
The 35th Annual FIRST Conference 2023 covers topics such as:
- Digital Investigations Tools, Resources, and Procedures
- Incident Response Tools and Procedures
- Threats: Human Rights, Emerging, Insider, Financial, International, Critical Infrastructure, Privacy
- Information Sharing: Tool, process, or protocol updates, Indicator Sharing, technical and non-technical knowledge sharing
- Legal, Deterrence, & Standards
- Challenges in managing a team
- Technical Deep-Dives/Hands-on-Demos
The 35th Annual FIRST Conference 2023 brings together:
- Policy and decision makers with overall security responsibility
- Technical staff who determine security product requirements and implement solutions
- Legal counsel who work with policy and decision makers in establishing security policies
- Law enforcement staff who are involved in investigating cyber crimes
- Government managers and senior executives who are responsible for protecting systems and critical infrastructures
- Senior managers directly charged with protecting their infrastructure
First is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing together computer security incident response teams (CSIRTs) and includes response teams from over 240 government bodies, corporations, universities and other institutions from across Asia, Europe, the Americas and Oceania.
The 35th Annual FIRST Conference 2023 is being held in Montreal on 04-09 June 2023.