The 17th Annual IEEE International Conference on RFID (IEEE RFID 2023) is dedicated to the latest developments, research advancements and future directions in RFID (radio frequency identification) technology.
17th Annual IEEE International Conference on RFID (IEEE RFID 2023) covers topics such as:
- Applications & Software: RFID software, middleware, network applications, scientific studies on operational experience of RFID applications, unconventional RF "identification"
- Antennas & Propagation: Antenna theory and designs, channel measurements and modeling, including MIMO, UWB and hybrid RFID
- Energy Harvesting & Wireless Power: Ambient RF harvesting, efficiency improvements, power-optimized waveforms, kinetic, thermal, optical, and other power-harvesting methods
- Circuits, Devices, & Readers: Circuit designs, reader architecture, non-silicon and chipless RFID, multi-reader coordination and interference reduction
- Localization: Performance bounds, novel system approaches, technologies, and algorithms in RFID tag and reader localization, RF tomography and environmental sensing
- Internet of Things (IoT) & Next-Gen Physical Layer: RFID-enabled devices, IoT/RFID system architectures, MIMO, hybrid and UWB RFID systems, novel networking and communication concepts
- Sensors: Integration of sensors with RFID tags, including active, passive, or chipless mechanisms; RFID sensor modeling and analysis, new sensors for RFID
- Protocols & Security: Coding, anti-collision, cryptography and privacy-enhancing techniques, medium/multiple access schemes
17th Annual IEEE International Conference on RFID (IEEE RFID 2023) brings together researchers and scientists working on RFID.
The 17th Annual IEEE International Conference on RFID (IEEE RFID 2023) will be held in Seattle on 13-15 June 2023.