The Argus Rio Crude Conference is dedicated to in depth analysis of Latin American crude markets.
The Argus Rio Crude Conference covers topics such as:
- Surviving and thriving in a low-price crude environment
- Shifting global crude market dynamics: trade flows and recent pricing trends
- US shale production and its impact on demand for Latin American crudes
- Supply expectations from key Latin American production regions
- Regional infrastructure developments and expectations
- Asian appetite for Latin American crudes
- Key regulatory issues, including Mexican Energy Reform, Brazil’s regulatory framework
The Argus Rio Crude Conference might be held in Rio de Janeiro in May 2024.