AWS re: Inforce is a conference that addresses AWS security and confidentiality for customers.
AWS re: Inforce covers topics such as:
- Proactive security: Considerations and approaches
- How AWS secures data, even from trusted operators and services
- Identity and access management
- Security mindfulness
- Cryptography from the future: Research & innovation to protect customer data
- Compliance and governance
- Data protection and privacy
- Security operations
- Network and infrastructure security
- Governance, risk, and compliance
- Threat detection and incident response
AWS re: Inforce might be held in Jun 2024.