Commercial & Contract Management Certification is a seminar dedicated to the foundations of contract management and the preparationfor a contract management fundamentals exam.
Commercial & Contract Management Certification covers topics such as:
- Practical concepts and techniques to apply in your work
- The significance and role of contracts and contract professionals
- How to identify and manage risk and opportunity
- The essentials of the contracting lifecycle
- The principles and process of contract negotiations
- Important concepts in contracts and associated legal considerations
- Effective contract delivery and operations post-contract signature
- How to successfully contribute to pre-contract signature activities
- Understand and manage discussions about contracts in a commercial context
- How to select from a broad range of knowledge, approaches, and tools
- How to achieve a positive and effective working relationship with suppliers and customers
Commercial & Contract Management Certification will be held in Amsterdam as well as online on 06 November 2023.