Customer Experience Asia Week (CX 2024) is a conference dedicated to strategies and key issues related to managing customer experience, including:
- Training and developing your staff to build a robust customer culture for delivering service quality throughout the organization
- How to build a 360 framework to manage customer experience and create compelling experiences to enhance customer loyalty
- Optimizing resource allocation and measuring your ROI
- Delivering a consistent and branded customer experience across multiple customer touch points and channels
- Turning deep insight into targeted action by leveraging on data analytics and Big Data
Customer Experience Asia Week (CX 2024) brings together customer experience management practitioners from Asia-Pacific and across sectors like Telecom, banking, Travel, Utilities, Hospitality and more.
Customer Experience Asia Week (CX 2024) might be held in Singapore in Nov 2024.