Diabetes and Its Complications is a course dedicated to comprehensive updates, practice recommendations, and evidence-based strategies for the care of the person with diabetes.
Diabetes and Its Complications covers topics such as:
- Pharmacological management of diabetes, including insulin and non-insulin treatments
- Diabetes screening
- Treating complications and comorbidities, including dyslipidemia, hypertension, obesity, peripheral vascular disease, cardiovascular disease, the diabetic foot, kidney disease, liver disease
- The latest advances in insulin delivery and glucose monitoring
- Care of older patients with diabetes
- Lifestyle interventions
- Challenging cases
- Incorporating recent advances into your practice
Diabetes and Its Complications brings together:
- Family Physicians
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Diabetes Educators
Diabetes and Its Complications will be held on 02-04 November 2023.