Diagnostic Imaging Update on Kauai is a conference dedicated to the latest imaging technologies, covering evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications.
Diagnostic Imaging Update on Kauai covers topics such as:
- The treatment of the liver
- Contemporary imaging techniques and protocols in thoracic imaging to accurately diagnose , stage and manage diseases
- CT protocols and techniques in abdominal imaging for improved clinical diagnosis of diseases
- Contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose , stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system
- The fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT including their current roles and limitations in clinical practice
- The current status and future applications of advanced breast imaging technologies
Diagnostic Imaging Update on Kauai brings together:
- Radiologic nurses
- Practicing radiologists
- Physician assistants
- Others interested in current techniques and applications for advanced diagnostic imaging
Diagnostic Imaging Update on Kauai will be held in Koloa on 19-22 September 2022.