Drafting and Negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements is a course that covers topics such as:
- EU regulatory framework: What are the key regulatory considerations relevant to conducting a clinical trial?
- What is a clinical trial?
- Policy issues in public hospitals, e.g. UK NHS approval
- Introduction to the parties to the CTA and key roles and responsibilities
- Standard contracts, e.g. NHS standard CTA
- Other ethical/legal issues
- Negotiating and drafting CTAs
- Implications of Brexit
- Negotiating and drafting CTAs • Continued discussion of case study
Drafting and Negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements brings together:
- Clinical contract specialists
- Contract managers
- R&D staff
- Clinical trial managers
- Regulatory specialists
- Legal executives
Drafting and Negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements will be held on 11 May 2023.