18th European Spectrum Management Conference is focused on key issues and developments relating to spectrum management policy in Europe including:
- The UHF band - creating a ‘win-win’ situation
- To what extent should European strategy include the co-ordination of spectrum licences and awards?
- ‘5G’ and how will it affect how we use spectrum?
- Spectrum for 5G and the future networked society
- Spectrum Issues and Priorities Ahead of WRC-15
- The future shape of the broadcasting industry as a user of spectrum?
- Combinatorial Auctions
- Promoting the use of Small Cells and WiFi and other offloading technologies
- Increasing the efficiency of public sector spectrum
- Where next for Spectrum Policy in Europe?
- The US ‘incentive auction’ model
18th European Spectrum Management Conference brings together delegates and speakers from European and global spectrum communities.
18th European Spectrum Management Conference might be held in Jun 2023.