Foundations in Cardiology Practice is a conference dedicated to cardiovascular medicine and diseases.
Foundations in Cardiology Practice covers topics such as:
- Newest guidelines on diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of a wide spectrum of cardiovascular diseases
- Electrocardiogram findings of common arrhythmias including atrial fibrillation and optimal treatment approaches
- Current guidelines and recent clinical trial evidence for the management of heart failure
- New and current pharmacologic therapy and approved device therapy into clinical practice
- Appropriate patients for structural interventions and when to refer for advanced therapies
- Acute coronary syndromes (ACS) utilizing aspects of patient presentation and diagnostic testing; and
Foundations in Cardiology Practice brings together:
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Registered nurses
- Primary care providers
- Other medical professionals interested in specializing in cardiovascular practice
Foundations in Cardiology Practice will be held in Nashville as well as online on 02-05 May 2024.