The Future of Work Summit 2024 is dedicated to the future of labour markets and skills as technology, Innovation and societal shifts are changing the world of work.
The Future of Work Summit 2024 covers topics such as:
- Critical challenges for policymakers and businesses
- Opportunities for employers and employees - advances in digitization, automation, manufacturing and ICT
- Skills development
- Disruption to existing jobs and industries
- Core factors in developing the most effective regulatory regimes for managing the shift - the growth of global workplaces and workforces that transcend national borders, and the drivers and policy implications of the emerging ‘on-demand’ and ‘gig’ economies
- How to maintain economic competitiveness and - in the long-term - adapting to systemic and societal changes already in progress
The Future of Work Summit 2024 might be held in London in 2024.