4th Gene Therapy Analytical Development Europe is a conference dedicated to overcoming the unique analytical challenges encountered in the gene therapy space.
4th Gene Therapy Analytical Development Europe covers topics such as:
- Analytical Comparability Requirements During the Development & Commercialisation of Gene Therapy Products
- Defining, Developing & Managing a Functionally Relevant Set of Assays for AAV Vectors
- Improving Potency Assay Development to Demonstrate Clinical Relevance
- Current Challenges of Analytical Development Between Phases
- Analytical Methods for Gene Therapy Characterisation
- The Use of Next Generation Sequencing for Different Applications
- Safeguarding the Ever-Growing Gene Therapy Landscape
- Navigating the Regulatory Space
4th Gene Therapy Analytical Development Europe will be held in London on 02-04 May 2023.