The 5th Glioblastoma Drug Development Summit covers topics such as:
- Empowering the Immune System to Treat Glioblastoma: DNA as Medicine
- Role of Immunotherapy for Treatment of Glioblastoma
- Recognizing the Financial Difficulty of Developing Glioblastoma Treatments and Moving Drugs to the Next Phase
- Surgical Immunotherapy Trials Using Genes and Viruses for GBM
- Externally Controlled Trials: Using External Data to Design Efficient Clinical Trials in Glioblastoma
The 5th Glioblastoma Drug Development Summit brings together neurosurgeons, neuro-oncologists and oncology professionals from biopharma and academia.
The 5th Glioblastoma Drug Development Summit might be held in Boston in 2024.