The Global Cardiology Conference is dedicated to emerging technologies and trends in cardiovascular care.
The Global Cardiology Conference covers topics such as:
- Heart Failure: A Global Challenge Latest Guidelines from ESC & AHA
- Coronary Artery Disease, The Present & Future
- Women’s Heart Health: Urgent Intervention Needed
- Diabetes: One of the biggest challenges in heart disease, newer drugs to counter it
- Sudden Cardiac Death in young: Detection & Management
- Lipid Management
- Healthy Heart: Do’s & Don’t; How to keep going
- Cardiometabolic Medicine: The emerging field & the latest guidelines
The Global Cardiology Conference will be held in Abu Dhabi on 13-14 September 2023.