Heart Failure Management for NP, PA, and Primary Care Providers is a course that covers topics such as:
- Typical diagnostic testing essential for the diagnosis and management of patients with heart failure
- The spectrum of signs and symptoms suspicious for heart failure
- When referral for advanced heart failure therapies is indicated
- Appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic strategies for patients across the spectrum of heart failure
- Complex decision-making when renal and/or right heart failure complicate heart failure management
Heart Failure Management for NP, PA, and Primary Care Providers brings together nurse practitioners, physician assistants and primary care providers as they play a pivotal role in the care of patients with heart failure.