The 33rd Annual IBA Communications and Competition Law Conference is dedicated to all aspects and new developments in communications law.
The 33rd Annual IBA Communications and Competition Law Conference covers topics such as:
- Merger trends in the technology, media and telecommunications sectors what are the latest developments?
- Antitrust and regulatory roundtable: the challenges of regulating the digital economy - at the intersection of competition and communications law
- The changing world of telecommunications infrastructure – what are the main regulatory and antitrust implications?
- The brave new world of platform regulation is here: where does the implementation of the EU`s new DMA stand and how does the new model compare to others around the world?
- The new frontiers of telecommunications, antitrust and data regulation – is there a Universal Metaverse Competition Authority consumers can turn to?
- "Fair share" discussion and regulation: what is the current situation regarding net neutrality in the EU and the US?
The 33rd Annual IBA Communications and Competition Law Conference might be held in Apr 2024.