The ICN Congress 2025 is dedicated to the future of the nursing workforce and healthcare systems.
The ICN Congress 2025 covers topics such as:
- The critical role of nurses in emergency and disaster management
- Nursing leadership: shaping the future of healthcare
- Improving the quality and safety of healthcare delivery
- Driving the professional practice of nursing through regulation and education
- Growing and sustaining the nursing workforce
- Advancing nursing practice: pushing the boundaries
- Addressing global health priorities and strengthening health systems
- Promoting and enabling healthier communities
The ICN Congress 2025 brings together attendees from the nursing community.
The ICN Congress 2025 might be held in Jul 2025.